Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lab B



For my third time teaching I think I did pretty well.  Of course there are things that I still need to improve upon. For example, I need to have a signal for attention that is clearer.  It is important that in the future my students will know when to listen and react to my instructions in an effective manner. I also need to move around the class more to get a better view of what everyone is doing.  This will help me give more feedback to my students.  Also I think I confused my cues in the beginning of the lesson, so I need to keep everything straight next time. The things I think I do well are that I stay enthusiastic, I got everyone involved, I pinpointed, and I think I had a audible voice.

Here is my time coding worksheet and my transcript for Lab B




No comments:

Post a Comment